Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Merc iPhone Kit

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭displaced dub

dont know about the kit you are talking about but i got a Parrot kit in my Merc ML a few months back, JDM products did install and i cant complain about it.

There is also a dension, i think, but when i made a few calls about it they all said to stay away from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

dont know about the kit you are talking about but i got a Parrot kit in my Merc ML a few months back, JDM products did install and i cant complain about it.

There is also a dension, i think, but when i made a few calls about it they all said to stay away from it.

Hey,

I'm talking about the official Merc integration kit - trying to avoid 3rd party kits

Cheers tho :)

Advertisement