Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F&F in Tesco

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Fab dress.

Though your post/thread is probably more suited to this thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055095454&page=118

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

Well i just wanted to let people know about F&F in Tesco..

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭jenny2hat

Really like it (:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭katie99

Looks lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Loving the dress

F&F often have shift dresses that are perfect for work!!! People regularly ask me where I shop when I wear their dresses. Sometimes they sell great value cashmere jumpers also.

Their work trousers can look a little cheap however - and their shirts are hit and miss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Anyone else think the sizes are a bit off?

I tried on a size 8 polka dot dress and it was just like a sack on me aand they had no smaller sizes :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Mister Sifter

Which Tesco shops in Dublin have the biggest range of clothing? There's lots on the website there that i've never seen in my local one.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭JEmily

Wow, would never think of shopping there. Fab buy.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Which Tesco shops in Dublin have the biggest range of clothing? There's lots on the website there that i've never seen in my local one.

If you're willing to go about 20 minutes outside of Dublin there's a huge Tesco in Maynooth which stocks most of their clothing line, if not all of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Clarehall in Finglas has a huge range of clothing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Mister Sifter

phasers wrote: »
    Clarehall in Finglas has a huge range of clothing

Sorry phasers do you mean the the Clarehall one in Malahide or Clearwater in Finglas?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Sorry phasers do you mean the the Clarehall one in Malahide or Clearwater in Finglas?
    The Finglas one! I'm so bad with names, sorry :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭xxlplease

That dress is brilliant. Tesco can be more than just cheap food. I like Babrbara Daly's make-up in Tesco. Some of her products are brilliant and such a good value for money. Love it. Maybe we should start another thread: Best value for money products. I will do it straight away :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Thats lovely OP.

I tried that dress on but it was too loose around the bust area :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I'm well impressed with F&F. Checked out the new-ish Tesco in Douglas, Cork lately (for any Cork peeps reading) - it has a really big clothing range. Some gorgeous stuff! :)

Advertisement