Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 - Launch Video - The O2 Dublin

Options
  • 27-03-2010 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

We had a look at the Sony Ericsson Xperia x10 at the launch in the O2 during the week. Its a very nice phone, i have been using the Nexus one for past few weeks and it was very buggy, but this one seems a winner!!

http://www.techtv101.com/?p=4897

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

We have the pricing details up on our forum and you can register interest too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

We had a look at the Sony Ericsson Xperia x10 at the launch in the O2 during the week. Its a very nice phone, i have been using the Nexus one for past few weeks and it was very buggy, but this one seems a winner!!

http://www.techtv101.com/?p=4897

Android 1.6
    No multitouch

WINNER.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Baza210 wrote: »
    Android 1.6
    No multitouch

WINNER.

And it's also so supposed to be very buggy. Which for me is the hallmark of all modern SE phones, they've gone from making incredibly solid phones a few years ago to unstable, glitchy products with poor QA. I've said it before, but they need to stop announcing products months in advance, getting huge hype and then finally releasing phones that don't deliver while consumer attention has shifted on to other things.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

We have the pricing details up on our forum and you can register interest too.

I couldn't see the pricing - do you need to be a member of those forums to see this?

Advertisement