Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Brother Postpones Test -Can I take his place?

Options
  • 27-03-2010 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭

My brother had to apply for his driving test as he needs to apply for his 3rd provisional. He hasn't done much driving as he was travelling a lot.

His test is booked for the end of April and I just applied for mine today. If my brother had to postpone his test do you think I could ask to take his place? Or would they not do it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

I don't think the RSA operates a system like that Lol!! But you could always chance your arm and call them???:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

My brother had to apply for his driving test as he needs to apply for his 3rd provisional. He hasn't done much driving as he was travelling a lot.

His test is booked for the end of April and I just applied for mine today. If my brother had to postpone his test do you think I could ask to take his place? Or would they not do it?

Sounds logical but i wouldn't think so

• Registered Users Posts: 6,434 ✭✭✭jhegarty

If you could do this people would book 100's of tests and sell the places on ebay a week before it's due.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,954 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

bazmaiden wrote: »
    Sounds logical but i wouldn't think so
    :( I think it sounds totally illogical. The place should go to the next available applicant.
    jhegarty wrote: »
    If you could do this people would book 100's of tests and sell the places on ebay a week before it's due.
    Precisely. It reminds me of the nonsense that used to go on at the passport office back in the 1980's when some people who had no business there used to sell their place.

Advertisement