Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Management Company Inspection - Damage Caused

Options
  • 27-03-2010 3:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi all,

The management comany that looks after my girlfriends apartment block was scheduled to carry out an inspection today. This was no problem as the place is kept in very good condition, however, both herself and her flat mate were at work all day and when they returned, they noticed that her flat mates laptop was damaged.

She had left it on her bed, and the screen is all cracked, obvious to me that it was due to force or someone standing on it when they were inspecting the windows!

Basically we are going to ring them tomorrow and ask was the property inspected as informed and if so explain the damage caused. I also suggested we take pictures and send a letter complaining.

Surely this is unacceptable behaviour, the problem i have it that they could deny it was them!

Any advice?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,353 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Phone and ask did they get to make the inspection as you might have some days off coming up that might suit. Let them implicate themselves.

Advertisement