Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male's 21st

Options
  • 26-03-2010 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

A friend of mine is having his 21st in May. He's decided that he's not going for a full on party but instead about 7 - 8 or us are going to head somewhere in Ireland for a night or two of partying. The trouble is that he can't decide where to go....

Does anyone have any suggestions? Where's the best place in Ireland for a group of lads to go for a night or two of partying?

Thanking you all kindly in advance for the suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Depends what your after - if its wild nights head to where all the hen/stag partys go to, so I suppose the likes of Westport ?

Personally I love nights out down in dingle, think its a savage town.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

c - 13 wrote: »
    Depends what your after - if its wild nights head to where all the hen/stag partys go to, so I suppose the likes of Westport ?

Personally I love nights out down in dingle, think its a savage town.

Dingle is pretty savage all right but if the op is in Dublin or further north it's some journey!

Advertisement