Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Online Games

Options
  • 26-03-2010 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi,

Just a quick question for all you online gamers...

I'm trying to gauge if online gamers would be willing to pay a nominal fee for time limited access to play online games through an exclusive forum?

Would you be more willing to pay if these games weren't currently available elsewhere, i.e. not yet released etc?

Also, is this common practice or does anyone know of this being done already?

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Mochara627

You mean like http://www.funorb.com or something of the kind? I don't really understand what you're proposing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Do you mean like Mouse controlled arcade games or are you talking about the level of games similar to MAME games, which use proper controllers?

If you're talking about the first type, then obviously there is a lot of competition.
    If you're talking about the MAME type, then you need to have a joypad to play them so thats not possible really.

So your only option is NES, possibly SNES level with one or two buttons. It MIGHT be possible but you'd need some really good games and proper controls!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

Advertisement