Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rare VHS promo for Sega.

Options
  • 26-03-2010 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

If you have a spare few minutes. The advent of mainstream CD consoles, as demonstrated by Sega. Rather a rare preview of the Mega CD and it's planned games.:)

*Fixed*
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

LOL is that deborah meaden narrating? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Dark Savior

Cool,I still have that video but haven't seen it in years as my video player is long gone.It came free with an issue of Mean Machine's Sega.Wow,they don't make promo like that any more lol.Here's what the cover is like.
    Front..........
    DSCF0456.jpg?t=1269631932

Back.....
    DSCF0457.jpg?t=1269631978

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭osprey

Dark Savior, great post - cheers. I lost the video sleeve a long long time ago.
    The anticipation around that time, with regards to the onslaught of new tech, was fantastic. Never owned the Mega CD, wish I had.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,556 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

osprey wrote: »
    Never owned the Mega CD, wish I had.

I hounded my parents to buy me one for Christmas when I was about 9.

They countered by telling me the truth about Santa Claus :(

In retrospect I'm glad they didn't. It would have been such a huge dissapointment.

I have one now but haven't really used it much yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

ah the good old mega cd,and if you had an 32x you could make yourself a poor mans saturn with the combo LMAO..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

The intro with the claymation stuff is fairly far out. Claymation actually freaks me out since I was a kid and watch some special on Channel 4, I just don't like it but yeah, cool advert. I think we had a VHS for the PSX but I can't find it now.

Advertisement