Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Globa Agenda - Trial

Options
  • 26-03-2010 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭

Free trial is up for Global Agenda

http://www.globalagendagame.com/gafriend/

Limited places (don't know how limited) and will stop sign-ups 1st of April.

The trial is like the Warhammer trial, unlimited playtime with limited features in game, more info can be found on their answers site.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,077 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Gonna give this a try later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Mochara627

Been waiting for this although having just quit WoW i'm reluctant to start another MMORPG.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Mochara627 wrote: »
    Been waiting for this although having just quit WoW i'm reluctant to start another MMORPG.

Yeah, it can be hard to quit and then get re-hooked on another. Still, they're doing a limited time on this trial, hopefully to see what the reception is like before they launch this style of trial full-time. It seems to be working well for warhammer and they've added a seamless option to go from trial to full game.

I'd still sign up so I'd have a key incase a relaspse happened and wanted to play a game without elves.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,269 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Mochara627 wrote: »
    It is not a MMORPG, think more along the lines of Planet Side crossed with Guild Wars instead. You can also attend in pretty much everything with out paying any subscription (you can't start a strike force but join one as I recall).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Downloading the free trial now on steam.
    Has to be worth a look anyways :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement