Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wierd video (working now)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

ya right, you put a mask at the back of the fire

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭crushproof

It's the god of hell fire.....yes?!
    Or the twisted firestarter prodigy guy?!

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭selfbuildkk

I realise some people arent going to believe me but its real,no trickery involved. Thats why i wanted to get peoples opinons on it. Personally i think its coincidence, but a strange one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭clarke1991

i duno if its real or not but cool anyway:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Grimes wrote: »
    Agreed. It's a spooky bit of pareidolia, but that's all it is. The soot from the fire just happened to form as two black circles and a line in a white circle.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭selfbuildkk

Thanks guys, had never heard of pareidolia before. makes for interesting reading. Like i said i presumed it was just coincidence but just thought id share it all the same. Case closed. I can now inform those of my friends that said they would never come to visit again that the coast is clear.

Advertisement