Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wine Clubs That Deliver

Options
  • 26-03-2010 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have experience of these? I'd love to get a new selection every couple of months, reasonably priced. I know the Sunday Times wine club delivers to Ireland, and there are some options at wineonline.ie, but I'm reluctant to dive in without a recommendation.

Any hints or suggestions? Even somewhere that didn't deliver would be possible, if they were based in Dublin.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭m-a-i-

http://www.thewinebuff.com/ lovely wine and not bad on prices. They are also franchised so there are a few about the place. I think they do free delivery as well but don't quote me please

Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭muckety

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Thanks, guys, I'll check those out.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭IrishWhiskeyCha

I've been a member of the Sunday Times Wine Club for many years and I can't rate them highly enough. And now that sterling is in our favour even better value. I nearly always phone in my order as their experts are always on hand to advise if you need them and the regular operators have a fair bit of knowledge too.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭MattKane

We are going to give that idea a go, Meeja - you can sign up for the newsletter on curiouswines.ie if you're interested and it will keep you updated. Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,833 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

muckety wrote: »

A friend of mine is a rep for JN wines and I buy a lot of my wine from him.
    Their quality and choice is fantastic.
    Never dealt with them on line, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Maria121

Thanks for sharing the link of wines. By the way I like Stefania the most and didn't find that in the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭muckety

winesdirect.ie
    Generally I've been very happy with almost all I have bought from them. Has a wine explorers club, they give a decent discount for the club members and choose a good variety.

Advertisement