Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameboy Advance games

Options
  • 26-03-2010 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there are any shops in the city centre of Dublin that sell games for the Gameboy Advance? I can't remember seeing any myself in a very long time.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,946 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Gamestop Santry might have some behind the counter but I'd say there isn't many left if any. Ring them first.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Give Gamestop on Henry St. a ring too. They had some a good few months ago so there's probably none left either. No harm to ring though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

Games exchange and the new retro shop opposiate it,on Talbot st, have a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Thanks. I will check them out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Sirpineapple

I'm pretty sure you can't get them anymore. but you can get them off eBay for like 10 cent each lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement