Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tables Needed For Charity Tournament

Options
  • 26-03-2010 12:27am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

Hey guys I'm organising a poker event for charity at a local festival this summer. We reckon we'll get at least 100 runners so at least ten tables would be required for a 1-day event. Does anyone know how I could source these conveniently?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Mr. Wolf

Hi, if you let me know where this event is being held I could loan you some tables for it (if its not to far away) I'm sure a lot of other operators would do the same.
    You can PM me or ring me on 0868580808
    Mick

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

Thanks Mick. The tournament takes place in Abbeyleix as part of the Abbeyfest this summer on the weekend of 11/12/13 of June. The proceeds are for autistic learning support in local schooling.

I take it thats the 11th, 12th and 13th of June? That should be no problem, i will bring the van down with the tables on the Friday evening, its a very good cause and I'd be happy to help you with it.
    Gimme a call sometime closer to the date, but you can count me in (i'll bring a few players down as well if I can)
    Good luck
    Mick

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

Thats brilliant Mick I really appreciate it - how many tables do you reckon you can provide?

I can fit 10 stand alone tables in the van plus i've 5 or 6 table tops that you could use if necessary. Enough for 150 players at a push. Do u need chips and stuff as well? I'll prob bring the whole kit (computer, cards, buttons, shoes etc and u can decide what u need) its about a 90 minute drive down for me (i just sat navved it) so ring me and lemme know starting time closer to the game and we'll sort out the logistics.

• Advertisement
Advertisement