Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade bits

Options
  • 25-03-2010 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

So this is the story I have parted out a few machines and have a few spares left I would rather the went to good use then to get bined,plus i am sick of falling over them in the work shop.

4-5 Electrcoin control panels 2px3b or 2px6b the panels just need a good clean the overlay are in good nic etc 20 euro

coin doors good for mame cabs etc will need to be painted. 10 euro
    Glass all shaped and sizes
    1 Em pinball machine would make a nice coffee table offers
    monitors/power supplies/joysticks etc
    Cashcube machine complete with issues 100 euro would make a nice mame cab

a few other bits and bods.

So the deal is first come first served collection only,ALL money will be donated to a local charity,if there is anything you are looking for PM me I might have it or know where to get it

Mods if there is any issues with this please delete

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Been having a few problems with my monitor recently. Goes all fuzzy and the brightness could be better. You got any working 19inch in good condition?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sundodger5

have you an electrohome G07-CBO chassis, recently got cap kit for one. problem is that i dont have an electrohome in my cab so i figure i could rebuild one as a spare seeing as i have the parts.
    also is the pinball machine a total basket case?
    Let me know
    Thanks Mark..

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

Logie have a couple of 19" but they all need some sort of repair,I dont realy mess with the monitors unless I have to I can get new WG19 if you need one let me know

Mark might have a G07 somewhere will get back to you,as for the Pin its not a total basket case its just that i have 9 other pins to get to first,so some have to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

What pin is it ?

What kinda prices am I looking for a new 19inch?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sundodger5

let me know on the G07, also some more details on the pinball when you get a chance, might make an interesting project.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

Logie 19" WG in the box no xformer needed 220v just plug and play 150

As for the Pin,its called Carnival cab is shot PF is near mint as it has had a perspex cover over it this is how they where made back then. no blackglass.
    http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=453

It would be a shame to Scrap this as there are quite rare,not your run of the mill machines.

Might have 2nd EM machine havent decided yet to let it go.

Thanks Mitch, Do you have a model number? So it's just a simple case of ripping out the old one and poping this in?

Advertisement