Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

advice...selling short?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭brembo26

i would take hand and all if i had 12k put on front of me the way the car market still is!

Anyone advertising a car should be expecting some bargaining, ask for €13 and get €12 is doing well. I would have thought the asking price to be about right tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

even with the mileage compared to the others up there?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

verify the service history. 32k in 5 years seems low

colm_mcm wrote: »
    verify the service history. 32k in 5 years seems low

i did... its my car :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

d'oh! didn't realise you're selling!

12k is very good if you have been offered that, you will be a long time waiting for someone to pay full wack just cause its low milage. dont get me wrong low milage is a great benift on any second hand car but people are only paying up to about 5-6000k since the recession began. how many calls have u got since it went up? and what were the offers?

jon1981 wrote: »
    even with the mileage compared to the others up there?

Yep, don't forget it's a private sale, only a f*cktard will give a private seller what they would give a garage for a car, they are out there though but getting scarcer. If you wanted more you should have asked for €14000 and settled for €12750, always build fat into your asking price.

thanks for the opinions lads, im comfortable i've done a good deal there.

did you get the 12k yea?

• Advertisement

its sale agreed... i had a few people ring me saying they would have paid more but sure cant go back on my word now

jon1981 wrote: »
    its sale agreed... i had a few people ring me saying they would have paid more but sure cant go back on my word now

ya, people like to say that when they hear its sold. there just trying to make you kick yourself because they missed out!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,636 ✭✭✭✭listermint

brembo26 wrote: »
    ya, people like to say that when they hear its sold. there just trying to make you kick yourself because they missed out!

Id go against that and say it was well worth the 13K. How long did you have it up for sale??

Its very clean mate. Never except silly first offers, even in the current market. It is very keenly priced.

But alas late advise i fear.

Advertisement