Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Classic Ipod Sync Problems

• 25-03-2010 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭

Ok heres the deal, being the petty person I am, I changed one letter in an artists name in my library to make it 'correct'. Problem is is that i have about 90 songs by this person and now whenever I sync the Ipod, it goes through about 10 songs obviously changing the artist name on them and quits out, giving me an 'Error -69' message.

I get that alot but usually it doesn't affect anything, but now it won't add new songs I put into my library on my Ipod. I've add say 10 songs and like only 1 has gone on, makes no sense and may be hard for you's to understand. I've tried deleting certain songs thinking they may be faulty and corrupting the sync or something but to no avail. Also, the name on all the artists songs in question have changed, therefore there's no need for the ipod to still go through them all in the syncing process, if ya get what I mean.

Any ideas on what I can do to fix this problem?

Many thanks

Advertisement