Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

small things that make you giggle

Options
  • 25-03-2010 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,398 ✭✭✭✭

was in getting the shopping earlier...i picked up a pack of crisps and on the front of the pack they proudly proclaim...made with real ingredients!....that must be to distinguish them selves from all the crisps made form fake ingredients!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Small penii

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

The look of defeat/embarrassment somebody shows right after they've told a joke that bombed. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

people tripping or falling. Can't help but laugh at them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

This picture never fails to make me cry laughing!

• Advertisement

Also: THIS!!! :pac: Can never get to the end of it without crying with laughter.

Greatest internet thread ever! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

diego maradonna's penis

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭nucking futs

My mother was trying to make an origami bird last night and trying to figure out which way it stood up. One attempt had her putting the bird face-first into the table and I burst out laughing. Don't ask me why.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

The title of this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

Whenever someone says the word Dickhead I think of this and laugh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭kavsmdf

The word "penis".

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

My willy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Even at the age of 25, a good, well-timed and loud fart.

<-- Most recently though, its that kid in the avatar falling out of the door frame.

And of course, Fago's willy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

• Registered Users Posts: 31,824 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Other people sneezing. Don't know why but it always makes me laugh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

McChubbin's post reminded me of this:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Tail Wagger

Seeing the Mother-in-law shaving?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

feathers :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,061 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Hopefully he was not in the scandals or else the kids had no chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

mariaalice wrote: »
    was in getting the shopping earlier...i picked up a pack of crisps and on the front of the pack they proudly proclaim...made with real ingredients!....that must be to distinguish them selves from all the crisps made form fake ingredients!!!!

I knew I'd read something like this recently.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055848681&highlight=real+ingredients

cson wrote: »
    I'm after indulging myself in a packet of Thai Sweet Chili's - very nom nom btw. Horror of horrors I'd forgotten to bring my book so I ended up reading the literature that was on the packet. Apparently it's "made with real ingredients".

Well imagine my relief. I can sleep safe in the knowledge that Walkers don't trip it off to Never Never Land for their flavourings and potatoes. Made with real ingredients..... as opposed to what; imaginery ones?

Seriously; who gets paid to come up with this ****? Cos I want that job. Anyone else got any pointless blurb you've seen written on food packets or any packets of anything in fact?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,061 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Pretty ok but that kid at 3:02 is legend. O and 5:00 classic worth the wait have to see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Millicent wrote: »
    Also: THIS!!! :pac: Can never get to the end of it without crying with laughter.

Greatest internet thread ever! :D

This ones pretty good too!

Advertisement