Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist Required for Lizzy Tribute Band

Options
  • 25-03-2010 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

We are a gigging 3 piece Classic Rock Covers Band, based in South County Dublin. We currently do quite a few Lizzy covers and are looking for a second guitarist for rythm and harmony parts. All Mature guys with own rehearsal space in quality in Rehearsal Studios. We have a good following in our covers set and would be able to transfer this over to Lizzy tribute gigs so get in touch asap if you are interested. Please no time wasters or bloggers, we want to get someone really keen! PS you don't need to be Steve Vai we are looking for someone looking to learn and work with us on this one!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 dekoweko

We are a gigging 3 piece Classic Rock Covers Band, based in South County Dublin. We currently do quite a few Lizzy covers and are looking for a second guitarist for rythm and harmony parts. All Mature guys with own rehearsal space in quality in Rehearsal Studios. We have a good following in our covers set and would be able to transfer this over to Lizzy tribute gigs so get in touch asap if you are interested. Please no time wasters or bloggers, we want to get someone really keen! PS you don't need to be Steve Vai we are looking for someone looking to learn and work with us on this one!

Hi Declan Kennedy here - have been in Lizzy cover band - interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Fergal K

Hi guys

I am based in West Dublin. Im 38 and I have been playing / gigging for about 20 years - all styles - doing grade 8 in electric guitar at the moment! Currently gigging with a rock band in Wicklow and 2 piece acoustic but looking to join up with gigging outfit doing rock covers in Dublin. Influences rock and classic rock! Play Les Paul Custom and Strat thru Orange Rockerverb and effects! Good at backing vocals too (with a twist)

Does this fit with you...Fergal

• Registered Users Posts: 19 dekoweko

Fergal K wrote: »
    Hi guys

I am based in West Dublin. Im 38 and I have been playing / gigging for about 20 years - all styles - doing grade 8 in electric guitar at the moment! Currently gigging with a rock band in Wicklow and 2 piece acoustic but looking to join up with gigging outfit doing rock covers in Dublin. Influences rock and classic rock! Play Les Paul Custom and Strat thru Orange Rockerverb and effects! Good at backing vocals too (with a twist)

Does this fit with you...Fergal

Hi Fergal - contact me at declankennedymusic@gmail.com

Advertisement