Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Austrial Ski Holiday for new year

Options
  • 25-03-2010 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi I have a group of 20 - 30 friends that want to go skiing for new years. I love Austria so was thinking of somewhere cheap and cheerful like Soll.

Does anyone know some good accomodation options? I'd love to go on one of those full board options.

All advidce appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

With that many people you are probably better off booking a package deal as the TA will sort out everything for you and they will be responsible for collecting all the money. Organising something for 20 people can be a disaster if you decide to go it alone with people pulling out and not paying up.

Go pick up a few brochures and see which hotel takes your fancy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Yeah, I'd agree with the package thing. I've organised all our ski holidays and when it gets over a certain number it turns into too much hassle!

Advertisement