Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

paintless dent removal limerick

Options
  • 25-03-2010 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭

hi all
    some b***x dented my wing last night. happened at home so it was one of my neighbours, but i cant figure out who done it as we have no cctv in the car park. and the car that was parked next to be is now gone.
    i have searched and searched all morning for paintles dent removal and any number i find is invalid or no longer does it. any help much appreciated.
    looking for someone in limerick or who travels to your house.
    paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,261 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Send a message to 'paintdoctor' on here. He does smart repairs in cork. If he cant help himself, he will surely know others who will

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Alfagtamini

thanks mickdw done that and he put me on to one of his work mates thanks.

he will be coming to limerick in the next 2 weeks. pm me for his number if anyone else needs work doing

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,620 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Dave on 087 6469999 is the area rep for Dent Doctor.

thanks henryford III he was the man i was speaking to. thanks for your help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Eddie 0873337075

Cork based but you never know if he is nearby maybe. Pure perfecionist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭mondeo

If there is any paint residue from the car that hit you on your wing you could do abit of detective work and have a look around the car park and see who has a scratched bumper of similar color to whats on your wing....

ive tried that not a bit of paint on it. the more i look at it the more it has to be someone has kicked it. the dent is where the wing is curved so a door wouldn't have dented just that bit.

Advertisement