Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switch for two Satellite receiver in one LNB

Options
  • 25-03-2010 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi

i am looking for extra Equipment, since out home have build new Sun room, so i have already setup Coaxial Cable for Satellite on sun room before put plasterboard.. so right now it all ready for watch freesat on sunroom

so right now i have only one Lnb satellite dish and impossible to get more for good reason... and using Freesat on sitting room

i am try get switch.. something like that...if all day morning i would switch transfer to Freesat on Sunroom then evening switch to sitting room

i have two freesat and one each in sunroom & sitting room...

but right now i have idle freesat on sunroom, but freesat in sitting room is fine and working

i have cable ready to go but missing link is switch cos not sure what model i should go for it

what would you advice me on this...i have look Satellite.ie seems it's out of my reach on this technical issue..and still learning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,508 ✭✭✭✭The Cush

Where does the co-ax cable in the sunroom go to - the satellite dish or the living room?
    Which room is connected to the dish?

Can you replace the LNB on the dish with a twin or quad unit.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭jedistev

The Cush wrote: »
    Where does the co-ax cable in the sunroom go to - the satellite dish or the living room?
    Which room is connected to the dish?

Can you replace the LNB on the dish with a twin or quad unit.

like i said, it's impossible right now for replace, i really want Octlnb but cannot right now

The Dish is connect to Sitting room, and co-ax cable is connect to dish but not connect all i need something joint to connect to Dish ,not Receiver in sitting room

by the way ,thank for quick reply

Advertisement