Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken Social Scene - Forgiveness Rock Record

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

I really liked World Sick. Great tune. I do love free download tracks too!!

All to All is quite good, I like the almost haunting sound to it. It'll probably wear a bit thin after a while though, but it's a good tune.

However Forced to Love is very much "been there done that" and is a sound that is being reproduced by a lot of other bands these days. There's nothing special about it - and for a double A-Side release to increase hype for the album I would have expected better. But then I do expect a lot from BSS in general!!

One thing that this does do is highlight the new road that bands are taking towards marketing, and it's about time too. It's almost the case that the fans are getting the music before the critics/industry so we can judge for ourselves before being told what to think about an album/band.

Advertisement