Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Marketing - Camtasia...Some more Questions. (TY)

Options
  • 25-03-2010 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hello all,

I was on yesterday asking about programmes to record my screen shots and audio. I want to record a 60 minute presentation on my laptop, recording a slide show and my voice over. (I heard Camtasia is the one of the best).

I want to upload these videos onto my website and have them password protected. Does anyone know if this is possible?

What is the process for this? When i saved my camtasia video it is saved as .camrec file. Does anyone know much about this? I dont have a clue and need basic enough step by step info.

Or if you have any alternative ideas for what im trying to do either.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Steve.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

A .camrec file can be played back through Camtasia only. You can export this movie to other formats that can be played on any computer or uploaded to video sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 kickerr

Hi adMMM,

Thanks for that.
    Can you tell me how to export this? And also, what format is the most used and accepted (and quick loading, good quality), that i should use?

Thanks again.

Advertisement