Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loughrea Litter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

Hey galwaygal, just want to say best of luck on Monday, hope's there's a big turnout. I won't be there myself as I am at work on Monday evening but hopefully the sun will be shining and ye get a big crowd. Can I ask who is taking responsbility for the collected waste, will there be a skip or what way is it working?

Also, there's a survey online to do with the Smarter Travel competition that Loughrea has made the final shortlist for. The survey takes max 5 minutes to do and it just asks about sustainable travel and how this could be improved in the town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 galwaygal09

thanks hoody, its a small gathering tomorrow with hopes to get more involved so no skip arranged .meeting at 7pm in Kinsellas pub on the main street to discuss things going forward in more detail

Filled in the Smarter Survey and will post to facebook page

all the best!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 galway79

best of luck with the clean up

Advertisement