Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any windsurfers in the drogheda area?

Options
  • 24-03-2010 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi I've recently moved to Drogheda and I like to windsurf (when I get the chance! Kids take up a lot of time!).I'd love to get out again and try the beaches in the area. Any other windsurfers out there want to meet up? Always safer in numbers and all that. Anyone have any spots they generally go to?
    Cheers looking forward to any responses.

Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

I used to windsurf from Betystown beach a million years ago (late 80's!!) so not sure what the story is out there now. But maybe worth your while to take a spin out on a windy weekend and see what's going on. As far as I can remember there was a club based there too.

g'luck and enjoy! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31 mickus40

Thanks for the reply sudz,

Yes will have to take a spin out that way and have a look. I have seen a few kite surfers there before, but haven't seen any windsurfers. I'll have to start the ball rolling on that1

Advertisement