Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Photos

Options
  • 24-03-2010 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

Guys,

For those who've already been attested, has anyone been sent the 'official' photos from the graduation ceremony (with the commissioner)? Are they sent out automatically or do you need to request them and if so, from whom?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭lehanemore

stiofanD wrote: »
    Guys,

For those who've already been attested, has anyone been sent the 'official' photos from the graduation ceremony (with the commissioner)? Are they sent out automatically or do you need to request them and if so, from whom?

Cheers!

was only thinking the same thing myself:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭I'm listening

They are sent out automatically, but takes awhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭stiofanD

They are sent out automatically, but takes awhile.

Cheers! Its 4 months since the graduation - do you think I should be expecting them anytime soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭I'm listening

stiofanD wrote: »
    Cheers! Its 4 months since the graduation - do you think I should be expecting them anytime soon?

That was so long ago now, can't remember exactly how long it took, but maybe 9-10 months.

Advertisement