Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breaking Bad - purchase online for download?

Options
  • 24-03-2010 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

So I've recently discovered the Breaking Bad TV series. Absolutely brilliant! After watching a couple of episodes on shoddy, free (probably illegal?) online sites (<SNIP> etc), I'd like to purchase the remaining Season 1 episodes. Amazon and Itunes seem to offer this for a couple of dollars an episode but they're unfortunately Geo-blocked from within Ireland.

Has anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Wossack

first season out on dvd, second I think is still on the way

I'd hold off for a combo 1+2 season box

3rd season just started in the US the other day

• Registered Users Posts: 2 devsaffa

Thanks Wossak -- Seems like a waste to purchase the whole series for only a few episodes, but if there's no other option. . .

(and I don't think I'm going to be able to wait for the box set -- I want to watch it now! ;))

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Season 1 was available for 20 euro in Golden discs a while back.

Failing that, sign up for a US iTunes account and you can purchase the season for download there.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,922 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

sorry to dig up an old thread but im hoping to get Breaking bad season 2 but i see it wont be out till the end of july

my question is, is the american version region free?

Advertisement