Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Footbridge reopened.

Options
  • 24-03-2010 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Just spotted this morning that the footbridge over the M50 - between the 12th lock and castleknock tennis club - is open again.

This was met by a cheer from my daughter in the back of our car - as she gets the train some mornings and has had to use the shuttle bus. So no more late to school for her!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

I must be blind as I'm been unable to see the bridge and I've been looking out for it !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭GSF

excellent news. my bike cant take much more of the pot holes in Castleknock village :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

The bike being unable for it ? It's my ass over them than I'm more worried about :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,964 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Does the new footbridge follow the route of the old one or has it changed? I remember the original plans for the new footbridge had a rather convoluted looking arrangement.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

I did not even know there was a foot bridge there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭GSF

Stark wrote: »
    Does the new footbridge follow the route of the old one or has it changed? I remember the original plans for the new footbridge had a rather convoluted looking arrangement.
    Same as the old one but with an extended tunnel at the Castleknock tennis court end. Crossed it this am. the extra tunnel will bew handy for sheltering from the rain :D

Advertisement