Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Enterpreneurs & Unemployed Professionals

Options
  • 24-03-2010 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hi Folks,

I have just back to Ireland after an absence of more than 6 years. I am now residing in Cork City. Alas, I know very few people. My loss, I am assured.

I am aware that much has changed in Ireland these past 18 months. There is an abundance of highly skilled, enthusiastic, hardworking and competent professionals now without work. Some may be encouraged to look at new careers - some at starting their own business - and others at finding alternative employment or work experience. So why work in isolation? I have setup a group on the professional networking site LinkedIn, called Cork Entrepreneurs. Please join up and let's meetup to see what we can arrange.

I would love to hear what others are doing.

The link to the group is - http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2198976&trk=anet_ug_hm. If you don't have a LinkedIn account you can register for free and then revisit the link above.

Regards,

David

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Great idea, beats the usual BNI rubbish I'm always getting hounded to join. Well done, I've just signed up.

Advertisement