Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Bank draft queery!

Options
  • 23-03-2010 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm in a bit of a tizzy and hoping somebody can help.
    Basically last week I was going to the north to buy a car so I got a sterling Bank draft.
    An hour before we were going to hit the road got a call saying the car was sold! Nice!
    So I brought the draft back into my bank, and she said if I was going to need another draft in the next few days that I would be better off holding onto it and they could change the name on it for me, rather than lodging it back into my account and loosing money.
    So I now need to get the name on the bank draft changed but I need to be in owrk early in the morning.
    Can I get the name on the draft changed in the BOI branch in the town where I work , or do i need to go back to my own branch?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭sarahlulu

only the branch that issued the draft can do anything for you I am afraid.

Advertisement