Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Pubs where Poker is played?

Options
  • 23-03-2010 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me of any pubs in Cork (City and suburbs) where poker is played on a regular, semi-regular or even casual basis?

I play Texas Hold'em regularly myself in Tipperary but don't have much of a grasp of the Poker scene in Cork. I'm organising a Texas Hold'em Tournament for charity (70% Prize money, 30% to Charity) and want to target the right pubs to advertise it in.

I won't be heading out as far as Clonakilty and the like but anywhere within 20 / 30 mins of the city (e.g. Ballincollig, Glanmire, Bishopstown, Douglas, etc.) that you know of would be greatly appreciated.

Any guideance gratefully accepted!

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement