Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: Gorey 3 Day Entry

Options
  • 23-03-2010 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, for one reason or another (waiting for squads to be announced, confusion in eligibility for Rás Mumhan etc) I didn't get an entry in time for this. I know I should have got one in early and got a refund if I had to pull out but I didn't so I am really badly looking for an entry into this years race!

I would love to do it and would genuinely really appreciate it anyone decides to pull out or cannot make it for some reason that they let me know and we could organise and exchange! Please let me know if you can do anything for me, thanks in advance! Cheers ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭zzzzzzzz

Hi guys, for one reason or another (waiting for squads to be announced, confusion in eligibility for Rás Mumhan etc) I didn't get an entry in time for this. I know I should have got one in early and got a refund if I had to pull out but I didn't so I am really badly looking for an entry into this years race!

I would love to do it and would genuinely really appreciate it anyone decides to pull out or cannot make it for some reason that they let me know and we could organise and exchange! Please let me know if you can do anything for me, thanks in advance! Cheers ;)

Have you contacted the organisers? I imagine there's some sort of waiting list for cancellations.

Advertisement