Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage interest rate renewal?

Options
  • 23-03-2010 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

My mortgage interest renewal should be up this month but my forms didn't come in the post as they did 2 years ago. I've tried ringing the bank but I keep getting cut off after the press 1,2,3,4 bs. I don't know how else to get in touch or get my forms. I am on a fixed rate of 5.6% and my mortgage is sky high I want to switch to a variable.

Does anyone know what I can do here? Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jet Black

The probably wont send you forms just switch you to the banks standard variable rate. If your having difficutly getting through on the phone your best off dropping into them or find the number of your local branch in the yellow pages/directory enquiries.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MyBusinez.com

Jet Black wrote: »
    The probably wont send you forms just switch you to the banks standard variable rate. If your having difficutly getting through on the phone your best off dropping into them or find the number of your local branch in the yellow pages/directory enquiries.

Thanks. I'll try that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,136 ✭✭✭rameire

they will have to automatically advise you of your rate ending and advise you of your options going forward.
    it could be that the rate you tied into was actually slightly later than you believe.
    id either google for a different number for the mortgage section of your bank or ask the many bankers and customers here for a number that gets easy access.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

Advertisement