Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garage required

Options
  • 23-03-2010 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

I'm wondering if anyone may be able to help me. I'm living in an apartment in Balbriggan and I have a motorbike stored in Coolock. What I need is a garage to rent either domestic or commercial so I can store and maintain it. This will be a long term rent and it would be my intention to pay upfront for 3 months every 3 months. So if you have some spare space and need a few quid give me a shout. I'm not super rich so don't try to kill me with prices.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 joey2thec

I have a massive Shed in Kilsallaghan thats secure and currently holds my landscape equipment. How much had you intended on paying roughly, Ill pass it by the boss ;)

Advertisement