Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIS

Options
  • 23-03-2010 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,002 ✭✭✭✭

hi, i was recieving supplementary welfare while i was waiting for my FIS to be approved. Went to the post office 2 weeks ago no money to collect, rang cwo claim was approved should recieve within 7 days into back account arrears and payment. Still nothing, cant get onto the FIS section no answer. I rang the CWO and she cant do anything or give me anything in the meantime. Realistically how long can I expect to be waiting for my payment to come into my account?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

did you get a letter from FIS stating your claim was approved?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,002 ✭✭✭✭rob316

ya thats the weird thing i didnt but when I rang my CWO she told me they stopped paying me SWA because they got a letter from FIS saying to stop paying me as they will be from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Versus

Where I suppose to rang to ask or my FIS is in process I did get my first letter but it was long time ago.

Advertisement