Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pro tools 8 lessions

Options
  • 22-03-2010 11:33pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭

hello i have just gooten pro tools 8 and im new to the software i have my head around the basics but not around some things that could be so simple but i just dont know what to do iv tried tutorials on youtube and some wear very usefull but some couldnt explain clearly what i want to do im just looking for the basics for making a good recording as music is my life and as gay as that sounds its true haha im only 19 and i would like to get more into the production cycle of life so to say im un-employed and i am not in collage i lost my job so im looking to further my knowledge in music production i just dont have the money to do courses in pulse or any kind high education course like them i would prefear to pay by the hour rather than in bulk after a few lession and when i get my feat ill be good and ill read up on it more on me own time

thanks for reading

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Rockshamrover

Best of luck with that 44th. I'm a Logic man myself but there are a fair few Pro Tools heads on here.

I'm sure some of the lads can give you a few pointers.

Rock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

I am happy to help you if you PM me your details.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭44thservice

Best of luck with that 44th. I'm a Logic man myself but there are a fair few Pro Tools heads on here.

I'm sure some of the lads can give you a few pointers.

Rock.

thanks man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Rockshamrover

thanks man :)

Fair play Dav, you are a true gentleman.

Rock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

Thanks, I have no problem showing a few youngsters a few shortcuts to the world of Pro Tools.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 ckkelly

dav nagle wrote: »
    Thanks, I have no problem showing a few youngsters a few shortcuts to the world of Pro Tools.

Hi there!

I am after some tuition too! Currently up to my pits in Pro Tools for a uni project and have today admitted defeat. I can't work the mother...

Can you let me know if you're available this week to go through some fixing of audio files that I have to make a radio standard programme... using effects on some (badly!) recorded "found sounds" I have in order to make a song.

thanks so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭omen80

hello i have just gooten pro tools 8 and im new to the software i have my head around the basics but not around some things that could be so simple but i just dont know what to do iv tried tutorials on youtube and some wear very usefull but some couldnt explain clearly what i want to do im just looking for the basics for making a good recording as music is my life and as gay as that sounds its true haha im only 19 and i would like to get more into the production cycle of life so to say im un-employed and i am not in collage i lost my job so im looking to further my knowledge in music production i just dont have the money to do courses in pulse or any kind high education course like them i would prefear to pay by the hour rather than in bulk after a few lession and when i get my feat ill be good and ill read up on it more on me own time

thanks for reading

:)

Well you're in luck because I don't think there are many Pro Tools commands that require the full stop key.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 ckkelly

awww. why are the mean things the funniest?

Advertisement