Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF?

Options
  • 22-03-2010 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭

[

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

I totally agree with your sentiment Sarky, well formulated. Your mother would be proud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Ha! I've trapped you in my square brackets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭PFJSplitter

[

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

Toilet paper rewinding machine
    A machine used to rewind toilet paper from partial toilet paper rolls and make a single large toilet paper roll. The machine includes a pivotally mounted unwinding spool and a take-up spool mounted both horizontally over a platform. The take-up spool includes at least one plunger that extends outward from its outer surface to selectively engage the inside paper core commonly used on a roll of toilet paper roll. The take-up spool is coupled to an electric motor that rotates the take-up spool. A spring is disposed between the unwinding spool and the take-up spool to reduce tension of the toilet paper as it is rewound. During use, two partially used toilet paper rolls are placed on the take-up spool and the unwinding spool. The loose ends of paper on the partial rolls are loosely over lapped and wrapped on the take-up spool. The electric motor is then activated to wind the toilet paper from the unwinding spool onto the take-up spool.
    http://www.freepatentsonline.com/7644884.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

gary-busey-evicted.jpg

Sarky wrote: »
    Ha! I've trapped you in my square brackets!
    Oh no!

somebody help

please

he's a crazy lunatic!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

myyyyyyyyyyyy

Vest, see my vest,
    Made from real gorilla chest,
    Feel this sweater, there's no better,
    Than authentic Irish setter.

Aha!
    ~~~

~~~
    I escaped!

Your brackets are useless against my teleportation powers, muahahaha!
    Beam me up scotty!

BZZZZZZZZZZ

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

]

Oops.

Did I just capture Gary Busey?! :eek:

At least he'll have Matt and Fago to keep him company :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement