Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advice about renting.

Options
  • 22-03-2010 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭

Hi.

We are looking for a place to rent but we are getting a bit anxious. We have found some perfect places but the landlord let us down on both occasions.

We are looking for a 2 bed house or apartment on the South side of Dublin. Balcony or garden is essential, must be able to commute to west rings end. Dart, bus or green line luas is essential.

We are going to be picky because there are lots of places available at the momet. We have seen the perfect place a few times but were unable to secure the house for various reasons.

We were looking for places around stepaside, killternan (sp?), glenageary. Might sound stupid but don't want to move to an area that is very rough.

Ideal price would be 800 (it's possible), but can go up to about 950. Looking for a modern place with parking too.

Any suggestions on how to search for this? Daft.ie is getting very tiresome. Are there any other ways? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭mari2222

you could try other websites or try an estate agent in the area, or try asking at work if people know anyone leaving a nice rental........?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Jenn15

Im in the same situation actually, im currently in a one bedroomed apt but looking for a 2 bed place the last two apartments we lived in we rushed into it and weren't happy there so we said we'd take our time and find somewhere that fits all our needs. We gave our notice to our LL the start of Feb thinking a month should be enough time, however after viewing several places we still haven found what were looking for, thank god we have a nice LL but im sure he's getting sick of me ringing asking is it ok to stay another month!! we just dont know what to do and its not that were fussy i just promised myself that i wanted to find a place we would be happy in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭ricman

SEE myhome.ie, buyandsell.net , gumtree.ie or google house for rent
    stepaside .YOU can put an ad on buynsell,or daft.ie wanted house 4rent .
    Have a look in the local renting agents.

Advertisement