Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank card reader

Options
  • 22-03-2010 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Just used it for the first time. So once ive added a payee please dont tell me i need the card reader with me everytime I want to pay someone? What if im away or at work and want to move money?:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

almalahide wrote: »
    Just used it for the first time. So once ive added a payee please dont tell me i need the card reader with me everytime I want to pay someone? What if im away or at work and want to move money?:)
    I set up a payee a few months ago with the card reader and have paid them a few times without having to use the card reader.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Card reader appears to just be for initial setup (in my experience using it).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

thats correct,once you make one payment,that the only time you will need it to make a payment to that account.

Advertisement