Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to get car stereo / electrics fixed (GY)

Options
  • 22-03-2010 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

My car stereo won't power up. Pretty sure it's just a fuse gone but I can't get it out to check. Any idea where I could get someone to pull it out, replace the fuse and not charge me a fortune for what should only be a 5 minutes job?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭pounder770

What car is it?? If it's just the removal keys you need,pop round to me tomorrow and i'll release it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭ttoppcat

I'm also looking for someone to fit new speakers and fix the radio function on my stereo so would be grateful if anyone knows of someone who does this. The cheaper the better too obv ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Incartechnology, Liosban.
    GC->Motors

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I've used a guy called James I found through this adverts.ie listing: http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=170688&cat=500

Here's a link to his profile: http://www.adverts.ie/member.php?uid=249105

He did a good job and seems to know about any kind of electrics. Was very happy with the price and everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,504 ✭✭✭✭vectra

what area are you living in?
    Might help if we knew ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I moved it here from Galway City
    GC->Motors

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

Thanks Pounder. It's a VW polo with a JVC stereo in it. Would you send me on your details?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭tinofapples

pounder770 wrote: »
    What car is it?? If it's just the removal keys you need,pop round to me tomorrow and i'll release it for you.

Is this the Pounder ????

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭pounder770

Is this the Pounder ????

Allegedly so......:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

I got my stereo repaired by Pat Grace near Loughrea. Found him to be very professional and a man who really understands his job. Contact phone no. 087 2374815.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

^ Hiya, Pat! (joke, btw!) :D

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Mickeyie05

Hey

I got a new radio at the weekend but cant fit it for the live of me! I live in Harolds cross does anyone know of somebody who would do it for me??

Advertisement