Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians For Irish Country Band

Options
  • 22-03-2010 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hello all,
    looking for bass player and keyboard player for new irish country band.
    all the usual stuff, to join drummer and lead player asap as ep launch during the summer. south east area, must be willing to travel. uk dates booked as well

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 smoothbass

I pm you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭doctor robert

where is the band based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 countryband

we're based kilkenny/waterford/carlow gigging all over place i'll pm my number and you can give us a call. pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 omd1969

pm sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭doctor robert

hello all,
    all the usual stuff, to join drummer and lead player asap as ep launch during the summer. south east area, must be willing to travel. uk dates booked as well
    i can cover any stuff you choose ,but unfortunately im really in a dep position at the mo. gladly help out anytime. im also in your area:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tunebass

hello all,

Hi there. If the bass job is still going I could be very interested.Will pm you.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 songwrangler

I play bass as well, but main job would be Frontman, singer/songwriter... long time Pro, if you're interested...

• Registered Users Posts: 4 katbergin

by any chance are you looking for a singer? i'm in wexford town :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 eadgblue

Hi i am looking to join a Country band i play bass, if this is any use to you i am willing to travel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

This thread is six years old. Closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement