Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play baseball in Greystones

Options
  • 22-03-2010 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭

Play baseball in Greystones -- north Wicklow -- accessible from Dublin via DART, Suburban Rail and Dublin Bus

If you or your child ever thought about trying baseball, now is the time to give it a shot. The new season is just starting and new players (male and female) are especially encouraged to come out for the little league (ages 9 to 12), cadet (ages 13-16) and adult teams.

Best thing would be to come down to the Charlesland Sport and Recreation Park for the next training session in your age group:

Adult: Thursdays 6.30pm start until the clocks change, then 7pm start

Cadets (13-16): Sundays 1pm

Little League (9-12): Fridays 4.30pm

Coach Pitch (ages 7-8): Fridays 4.30pm

T-Ball (ages 5-6): Fridays 4.30pm

More info at www.greystonesbaseball.org

Note: there is also a mixed adult "softball" team that will start training on Monday evenings soon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭COYW

Hi,

Are there any other clubs in Dublin other than this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

I spent the first 10 years of my life living in greystones and I now live in Seattle so its especially nice to see the Greystones Mariners!

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

COYW wrote: »
    Hi,

Are there any other clubs in Dublin other than this one?

Yes, there are the Hurricanes and Spartans, both based in Clondalkin, and the Black Sox, based in Shankill. Those are adult teams. There is a youth team based in Clondalkin and I think the Spartans sponsor a youth team somewhere in north county Dublin.

Details at www.baseballireland.com.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 poker princess

great Thx

Advertisement