Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robin C&C

Options
  • 21-03-2010 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just a few shots that I would like an opinion on. These were taken in the botanical gardens last weekend.

==Image 1==

108275.jpg

==Image 2==

108276.jpg

==Image 3==

108278.jpg

Cheers,

HS.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

number 2 is my favourite

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭HotSwap

Martron wrote: »
    number 2 is my favourite

Thanks. I think its my fave too.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

I prefer 1 & 3. The composition in No. 2 is too centred and his face is flattened. You can't see his beak.
    In the third pic he's looking back into the frame and the green leaves behind are nicely out of focus.
    The robin in the first photo is just not tack sharp, but it's nicely composed.

Good pics though, well done.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 2,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chorcai

No3 for me and what P&B said :)

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭HotSwap

I prefer 1 & 3. The composition in No. 2 is too centred and his face is flattened. You can't see his beak.
    In the third pic he's looking back into the frame and the green leaves behind are nicely out of focus.
    The robin in the first photo is just not tack sharp, but it's nicely composed.

Good pics though, well done.

I have heard the rule about the subject looking into the frame before. Now that you mention it, I notice that it is slightly more interesting. I will try to remember this one for the next time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I like 2, but because of the full-on pose, you can't see his beak clearly.

I like 3 but wonder if it could be sharper.

Nice pics

Advertisement