Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ferry Prices

Options
  • 21-03-2010 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

Was wondering about ways to get cheaper prices on ferry. Has anybody used the Tesco vouchers which essentially give €4 for every €1?

In theory this should give you a price which is only 25% of on line quote but is this the case? The ferries require you to ring in order to book. Do they quote you a higher fare than the on line one?

Easter in UK looks interesting at approx €400 return for van + 5.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭muint

yes - IF dont give you the web fare when you want to use vouchers.
    There is a link on their site which allows you to price using vouchers abd when i did this, I had well over 300 euros worth of vouchers but I would have ended up saving only about 100 euro of the web fare (for France in June) so it made more sense to use the vouchers for something else...... like bread and milk ;)
    So unless you have a TON of vouchers, it isnt worth it in my opinion.

Advertisement