Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qualifications needed for GR

Options
  • 21-03-2010 4:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Heya. it says in the notes that you can get into reserves with a national diploma does anyone know if you still need maths along with this im in the middle of my application form and i wasnt sure.
    I faild leaving cert math but have a national diploma?- is this ok?
    Iv read the notes but still confused!:confused:

Thanx

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Welcome to boards.

Just so you know, it's 4am and there are not a lot of people up at this hour. Because you cross posted this into a new thread, I deleted your identical post in the Garda Reserve Force thread.

You're probably going to have to wait until tomorrow for someone to be able to answer you, so now that it has a thread of its own, the best thing to do is just wait for people to reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭da__flash

shaunerz wrote: »
    Heya. it says in the notes that you can get into reserves with a national diploma does anyone know if you still need maths along with this im in the middle of my application form and i wasnt sure.
    I faild leaving cert math but have a national diploma?- is this ok?
    Iv read the notes but still confused!:confused:

Thanx

best bet ring the public appointments service and they will tell you straight out easiest thing to do

Advertisement