Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anybody With a Tow Truck

Options
  • 20-03-2010 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭

Hi I have a Toyota Cynos that won't start for me (I think engine may have siezed) and I was hoping a fellow boardsie may have or know somebody who has access to a Tow Truck as the car is parked in my parents (Dublin13) and I would like to get it towed to my house in Longford.

If anyone knows how much it would cost, and the availabilty etc... please contact me and let me know!

Thanks in advance,

Andy ;)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Well either way you're going to get it fixed I assume? So why not get it fixed first and then just drive it to longford, saving any towing fees?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭andy winter

Hi mm, yes my mechanic friend is living in longford so hence I want to try get it down to him so he can work on it in his garage. If it could be fixed on the spot in my parents that would be great! but I think the engine siezed and I am not mechanic so not sure if it can be fixed without bringing it to a workshop...?

please excuse my lack of knowledge, i am a car novice!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭andy winter

?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

Give us a pm if your interested in a quote on getting it towed & a diagnosis at your folks, see if I can get ya a bit of a discount, even if you can tell us what happened in the run up to it becoming an ornament. ohh and what part of Longford is it going to?

Advertisement