Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good site to buy Old Ps2 games

Options
  • 20-03-2010 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I could get good prices on old ps2 games online? I could buy them off ebay but I'd rather a site someone can recommend to me. Thanks!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

You could try using GamesTracker, which will let you search for a game and give you a list of online stores and you can see what price the game is and whether it is in stock or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

GothPunk wrote: »
    You could try using GamesTracker, which will let you search for a game and give you a list of online stores and you can see what price the game is and whether it is in stock or not.

Exactly what I came here to post

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,297 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

anything here that take your fancy?

http://adverts.ie/99095

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    anything here that take your fancy?

http://adverts.ie/99095

I'm looking for RPG's but thanks anyway.

That gamestracker site is ideal :D Thanks :D

What RPGs in particular are you looking for rejkin? Over the past year or so I've bought quite a few RPGs for the PS2 (mostly Shin Megami Tensei games) so I might know of some stores that will have ones you're looking for. For example, I got Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2 for €10 in my local GameStop, whilst those same games are more expensive online.

• Advertisement

What RPGs in particular are you looking for rejkin? Over the past year or so I've bought quite a few RPGs for the PS2 (mostly Shin Megami Tensei games) so I might know of some stores that will have ones you're looking for. For example, I got Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2 for €10 in my local GameStop, whilst those same games are more expensive online.

I'm mainly looking for Lucifers call,Okami,Ico and Rogue galaxy but any others I don't know that are good. I got Digital devil sage 1 and 2 for the same price up the north in gamestop one time I was there. Can never seem to find any around locally in Dublin

rejkin wrote: »
    I'm mainly looking for Lucifers call,Okami,Ico and Rogue galaxy but any others I don't know that are good. I got Digital devil sage 1 and 2 for the same price up the north in gamestop one time I was there. Can never seem to find any around locally in Dublin
    I got a used copy of Lucifer's Call from my local GameStop, at the time I bought it (a few months ago now) they still had a few used copies in their stores. If you ask nicely GameStop will check their stock across all their stores for you. I think it was €12, much cheaper than what you'd find online. I got Okami and Rogue galaxy second had too, but I think you'd get them cheaper online now. Ico saw a reprint late last year so you should be able to find a copy fairly easily, I've seen them in plenty of GameStop stores. It's not the cardboard version with the art cards in case you specifically wanted that version.

Just a tip for using GamesTracker, always select the UK as your country as you'll get more options. For some reason some sites don't show up when you select Ireland as your country despite the fact that the sites ship here.

I got a used copy of Lucifer's Call from my local GameStop, at the time I bought it (a few months ago now) they still had a few used copies in their stores. If you ask nicely GameStop will check their stock across all their stores for you. I think it was €12, much cheaper than what you'd find online. I got Okami and Rogue galaxy second had too, but I think you'd get them cheaper online now. Ico saw a reprint late last year so you should be able to find a copy fairly easily, I've seen them in plenty of GameStop stores. It's not the cardboard version with the art cards in case you specifically wanted that version.

Just a tip for using GamesTracker, always select the UK as your country as you'll get more options. For some reason some sites don't show up when you select Ireland as your country despite the fact that the sites ship here.

Thanks,didnt think about that,been checking them every time but never asked them,just checked their shelves. :)

Advertisement