Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parts for a super dexta wanted

Options
  • 20-03-2010 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

HI All, i am looking for some parts for a superdexta tractor, these ar the batery box firewall plate with the throttel linkage and the pipes for the injectors an pump. ican be contected at <snip> thanking you in advance. granpa

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Hi granpa, I removed your email address, it is not a great idea to put it up on the net, you could end up on spam lists.

Anyone who want to contact you can do so using the PM function here on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mossfort

granpa wrote: »
    HI All, i am looking for some parts for a superdexta tractor, these ar the batery box firewall plate with the throttel linkage and the pipes for the injectors an pump. ican be contected at <snip> thanking you in advance. granpa
    did you try matt buckley (qtp) in mullingar? he has most parts for vintage tractors or john conaty in kells.

http://www.qtponline.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭granpa

Thanks mossfort for your quick reply , unfortunely they are the same as the other suppliers i contacted, they have most parts but they are all for the early dexta,there would not be much demand for the parts i am after and it would not be proffitable isuppose to do one off,s. the only other possible is abreaker or some one who had the parts left over after breaking one and had not sold them :(. granpa

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭marlyman

Hi grandpa.

Firstly want to make it clear to the mods that im not trolling, i will try to help you find the parts or source them for you only if you wish. i can help you to find the bits you want, no problems. please pm me with what you need and ill see if i can help. need the year of the tractor too.

ps, i work for matt buckleys, if thats a prob for the mods please remove

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Thats no bother Marlyman.

Just keep the dealings to PM if ye don't mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭granpa

hi marleyman the parts i need are as described an the tractor is a 1964 fordson superdexta

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭scudster

Check this website out. It may be of some help. He has a goood scelection of stuff.

http://www.tractorspares.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

does anyone have a contact number for matt buckley in mullingar, i need a few spares for a fordson major and a supermajor, i am in cork any help would be appreciated..i will use new or second hand thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mossfort

does anyone have a contact number for matt buckley in mullingar, i need a few spares for a fordson major and a supermajor, i am in cork any help would be appreciated..i will use new or second hand thanks

quality tractor parts and matt buckleys are the same company.
    http://www.qtponline.com/

Advertisement