Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

wet floor on drivers side?

Options
  • 20-03-2010 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭

Hi can anyone help me l noticed the other day that under the mat on drivers side the carpet was wet in my peugeot partner van.

l also remember a while ago that the inside of the windscreen was frozen during the bad cold spell.

is it a common problem in these vans and anyone have a idea where it could be coming from?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭JamBur

Look for perished door seal, blocked drains or leaking heater matrix

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

JamBur wrote: »
    Look for perished door seal, blocked drains or leaking heater matrix

Do that and also change pollen filter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

buy incontinence pads?:D

could be windscreen seal too....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

thanks for replys lads.

l checked the windscreen and it did look like the seal could of been leaking so l sealed it up but l dont think its drying.

l dont know if its my imagination but it seems to get worse when the heater is on but l checked the over flow bottle at it is full to the max level so lm presuming it cant be the heater if the coolant level in over flow bottle isnt going down? :confused:

Advertisement