Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inline Clubs

Options
  • 20-03-2010 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, just wondering how many inline clubs are going at the minute? Playing a lot in Dublin at the minute just curious are there enough teams for a league this year? Anyone heard anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 kk storm

KILKENNY STORM HOCKEY CLUB ARE HOLDING A 2 DAY INLINE HOCKEY TOURNAMENT IN KILKENNY ON THE 29TH-30TH OF MAY, ANYONE INTERESTED IN ENTERING A TEAM EMAIL US ON kilkenny_storm@hotmail.com FOR AN OFFICAL ENVITE, FIRST 8 TEAMS

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭synacron trion

There are 2 clubs in Galway (Galway Bay Lightning and NUIG Inline Hockey Club), there is one in Mayo (West Coast Warriors), one in Cork (Inline Hockey Cork) possibly one in UCC too. There is one in Kilkenny as you can see from the post above. There are a few up north too.

Definitely enough for a league next year.

there are at least 2 inline teams in Dublin aswell, Dublin Roit and the Dublin Thunder

Never heard of Dublin Thunder. Are they a new team? Google isn't throwing up any results for them.

as far as i know the Dublin Thunder were the original irish inline team and were team Ireland in the day, one of them have contacted us via facebook and said they have reformed and interested in playing in our tournament, ill get contact details for them and post them up !!!!

• Advertisement

Thats good to hear. The more clubs the better. Unfortunately I am down under during the tournament. GBL should be in contact with ye if they haven't already. I'd say they'd go.

kk storm wrote: »
    as far as i know the Dublin Thunder were the original irish inline team and were team Ireland in the day, one of them have contacted us via facebook and said they have reformed and interested in playing in our tournament, ill get contact details for them and post them up !!!!

Could you PM me Dublin Thunder's contact details please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭PMC83

Anyone got any pics from the Kilkenny tournie?

PMC83 wrote: »
    Anyone got any pics from the Kilkenny tournie?

I was told to expect some up on Kilkenny Storm's FB page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000100196663

Advertisement